Jeff Warner PHOTOGRAPHIC, Golden, Colorado, USA


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FAQ #2: What is it?

So, there we were. Saturday morning, weather people called for 1-4", we got 12" instead. Early AM swim meet in Evergreen? OK, we're game!

So, amidst the 3 hours of waiting in between events, something caught my eye and I pulled out the camera and took a few shots. The bored guy sitting next to me immediately took notice, and asked me why I wasn't outside taking pictures of all the beautiful snow, instead remaining inside taking pictures of...

What?



Visual perspective perceived by the human brain attempts to give reference to something that might otherwise be vague. We've all seen visual illusion imagery (i.e. do you see the girl or the lamp? etc.), and perspective can be used by a photographer in myriad powerful ways.

So, what is it?

Check back tomorrow to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You must have something to say after reading all that, eh? Please leave a comment! :)