Jeff Warner PHOTOGRAPHIC, Golden, Colorado, USA


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amber & Scott's wedding

We all went to San Diego for my beautiful sister Amber's wedding, and here I had to work! I had a great time shooting the wedding, which was on a gorgeous beach cliff in La Jolla. The June/July+ gloom cooperated, and the fog actually lifted for a few days while we were there. Oddly, there were a few raindrops as Amber and Scott and I were finishing up the bride/groom images after the ceremony. It actually made for some fantastic sky, and I was thankful that the full-on blaring sun calmed down for a bit. Please go to the Links to Recent Work section of my website if you'd like to see more from Scott and Amber's Wedding.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You must have something to say after reading all that, eh? Please leave a comment! :)